Health Committee Projects & Health Surveys
OFA DNA Repository
If your PBGV will have blood drawn at a National Specialty, the Health Committee will supply you with a form and brief health survey to complete prior to the time of blood collection.
(If forms do not open, your web browser pop-up blocker is probably interfering.)
- If you are going to submit a cheek swab or blood that is drawn by your own veterinarian, follow the directions here.
- The Health & Rescue Foundation will reimburse you $75 towards the cost of blood draw and shipping. Follow the directions here.
- Frequently Asked Questions about the DNA Bank
Results of previous health surveys
- PBGV 2020 Health Survey Results
- PBGV 2011 Short Form Survey Results 11/2012
- PBGV-Comprehensive Breed Health Survey Results (updated 3/2010)
- PBGV-Comprehensive Breed Health Survey Results (updated 3/2009)
- PBGV-Comprehensive Breed Health Survey Results (updated 3/28/08)
- Health Survey —Tulane School of Public Health & Tropical Medicine Dr. Patty Kissinger July 2000