Dedicated to the Protection and Preservation of the Petit Basset Griffon Vendéen.
The PBGV Health and Rescue Foundation (PBGVHRF) is separate from the PBGV Club of America. The Foundation is an independent organization, qualified by the IRS as a 501(c)3 corporation that can accept tax exempt donations. The PBGVHRF has been formed in large part to provide funding that will support the goals of the PBGV Club of America’s Health Committee and the PBGVCA Rescue Committee. Specific objectives of the PBGVHRF are:
- To receive and administer funds for charitable, scientific or educational purposes through contributions from the general public.
- To promote, fund and perform research into the health, care and breeding of purebred PBGVs.
- To fund the rescue of PBGVs when they are neglected or endangered.
- To promote the proper care of purebred PBGVs through educational means.
- To promote and fund activities that are directed at preserving the breed.