Raising a Litter
Even more to think about!
Need opening paragraph
Petit Basset Griffon Vendéen 8 Week Old Puppy Evaluation By Betty Barth & Jan Zigich
PBGV Puppy Sociliations: The Rule of 7 by Diamond Dog Training (filmed at Jeanne & Charles Hurty's home)
Puppy Temperament Evaluations by Megan Esherick: Part 1 Jan 13, 2023 and Part 2 Jan 20, 2023
- Nomographs Guide Individualized Vaccination Schedules for Puppies.
November 11, 2022 / Infectious Diseases & Vaccines / By Hemopet
- The concept of nomographs has been around for over 50 years, but due to diagnostic testing limitations and access, the practice of requesting nomographs stalled – until recently.
- A nomograph is not a test in and of itself, but rather the practical application of a test with several steps, as well as consideration of possible health and lifestyle limitations (variables). Simply put, a nomograph analysis can provide a breeder with an estimated time to vaccinate a litter against canine distemper virus and canine parvovirus. Learn more...
- Neonatal Care by Dr. Marty Greer , JD Winter 2021. Managing each pup will include measuring, recording, and addressing their oxygenation, weight and weight gain, hydration, temperature, and blood glucose, each of which will be explained in the following sections. Learn more...
- Balance is Not Subjective by Jan Zigich 2021. As with any purebred dog, the breed standard has an efficient description of balance. The balance must maintain the form and function of the breed. This is exactly how one should evaluate the Petit Basset Griffon Vendéen (PBGV) too. Read more...