PBGVCA Members' Stud Dog Service Directory(scroll down to see complete information; if viewing on small screen, scroll using bars OR fingers)
PBGVCA member-breeders are the cornerstone of our club and to support our preservation breeders, we are making available two new directory features: a directory listing of those members who are expecting puppies or have puppies including adult dogs for placement, and this second directory for stud dog services.
PBGVCA offers the following to our members-breeders:
- A special discounted associate membership rate for your puppy owners to be paid by the breeder. Email our treasurer for details, email@example.com.
- Become a part of our Breed's Legacy by listing your dog's pedigree and their pictures in our pedigree/health directory. Complete this form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send the registration name/number (if any), call name, date of birth, sex, sire and dame, owner and breeder to email@example.com.
- The Pedigree/Health directory has a new, improved search feature where you can filter your choice by sex, age, and health records.
- Become a Breed Ambassador and promote your kennel with your own personal web page. It's easy and free; just provide the following information
- 1 to 3 pictures
- Brief description about your PBGV experience
- Breeder (your) Name
- Kennel Name, address, phone, Fax (if any), Email
- Personal website/Facebook address
- Puppies on Occasion
- Adults on Occasion
- Stud Service
- Next litter date: Do you have a litter or are planning a litter?